skype wsh radom
rekrutacja online

Study abroad


The EU Program in the field of education, training, youth and sport for 2014-2015 replaces several previous programs, namely: -LLP Erasmus (Erasmus Lifelong Learning), Youth in Action, Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus Tempu, Alfa; Edulink and gives new opportunities to students, graduates, lecturers and administrative employees leaving for studies, practice, European volunteering or training.


Any interested WSH student (with the exception of postgraduate students) who meets the minimum criteria has a chance to go to study from 3 to 12 months. A necessary condition is sufficient knowledge of English, or knowledge of the language of instruction at a given foreign university, good academic performance (In the case of a large number of applications, the average of the last semesters will be a component of the entire recruitment process) and the motivation of each candidate. A student entitled to leave may not be on dean’s, health or scientific leave.

Each WSH student who, as part of a previous Erasmus program (studies and practice), has used the maximum period of 12 months on a given study cycle can not leave the same cycle with the new ERASMUS + program.

Every WSH student can go on to study after completing at least two semesters of bachelor’s or master’s studies (declarations of participation in the program may be submitted during the first year of studies).

Attention graduates:
ERASMUS + allows WSH graduates to travel only for practice for a maximum period of 12 months. The condition is to submit a declaration of attendance at the last year of bachelor’s or master’s studies, and the trip itself must begin and end within 12 months of becoming WSH graduate.

How long?

Each WSH student can go to study for a maximum of 3 to 12 months (including practice) during each study cycle, ie:

Bachelor studies – 12 months (studies + practice)
Master’s studies – 12 months (studies + practice)
uniform master’s studies – 24 months (studies + practice)

WSH students can go to study at over 170 partner universities located in 22 countries, ie: Greece, Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Slovakia, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Romania, Denmark, Finland, Ireland , Estonia, Italy, the Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia and Malta. A detailed list of universities with which WSH has signed bilateral agreements is available at the headquarters of the International Relations Department and student internships (p. 103, Traugutta 61a street) and at the Virtual Dean’s Office.

Before going to a partner university, the student is required to obtain a document entitling him to use healthcare on the territory of the European Union (EHIC) and to take out insurance for travel and stay at the partner university (medical expenses, accidents and civil liability).


The amount of funding granted to students depends on the direction of their mobility.

European countries participating in the program have been divided into three groups according to the cost of living, which determines the amount of the scholarship. The amount of the scholarship depending on the choice of direction is illustrated as follows:

Group I

Countries participating in the program with higher costs of living (EUR 500-studies): Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Italy.

Group II

Countries participating in the program with average lifetime costs (450 EUR-studies): Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Iceland and Turkey.

Group III

Countries participating in a program with lower costs of living (EUR 350 – studies): Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

For whom higher funding?

Disabled students and students with difficult financial situation receiving a social scholarship at the University in the semester preceding the trip, receive additional funding from the PO WER program for studies and internships. The amount of the rates is at the bottom of the page.


– winter semester: (March-April)
– summer semester: (September-October)


In the case of unused funds, recruitment takes the entire academic year!

Where to start:

Make sure you meet the required criteria
Choose the direction of mobility
Download and fill out the application form (attach CV in English)
Submit documents in the International Cooperation Department and student placements (room 103)
Come to the test and interview during the set time
Wait for the recruitment results

Go to your dream studio or practice 🙂


Each Erasmus + scholarship holder who will receive the required amount of ECTS (20/30/60) at the receiving university should be guaranteed full completion of the studies completed at the partner university. This means that the foreign study period is considered equivalent in the country.

The first necessary condition for completing the studies is the approval of the curriculum planned at the foreign university by the home university before the student leaves. This is done by signing the “Learning Agreement” by three parties: the home university, the host university and the student. Any changes made to the curriculum or placement after its signing must be approved in writing.

All documents related to the crediting should be approved and signed by competent persons.

The second necessary condition for the student to obtain a credit is, of course, the implementation of the established program. In the case of studies, confirmation is to receive from the partner university a list of completed subjects, grades obtained and ECTS credits (“Transcript of Records” / Transcript of Records) along with a certificate of the period of stay.

In the rules for completing the period of study, the university takes into account:

the method of converting grades obtained by students at a foreign university into a local scale of grades;
way of supplementing possible program differences in case it is not possible to pass the obligatory subjects to the student in the parent university in a given trimester / semester / year due to the lack of their equivalents / substitutes in the subjects passed abroad.

Due to numerous misunderstandings related to the academic recognition of the period of study abroad and the need for students to complete all subjects included in the canon (associated with the standard of education), it is recommended to enter in the Learning Agreement also those subjects that the student is required to will be included after returning from the host university in the given trimester / semester of study.

In accordance with the provisions of the agreement between the university and the National Agency, when preparing the “Agreement on the schedule of activities”, the university should minimize program differences and always accurately define discrepancies before student’s departure.

The university should be as flexible as possible to pass courses taken abroad. Without this flexibility, effective cooperation within student exchange programs is not possible.

International Relations and Students’ Internships Office
Traugutta 61a
26-600 Radom, room 103
tel / fax. 048 363 22 90 ext. 45

Working hours: Thurday- Saturday h. 8.00 – 16.00




This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you are Ok with this.