Draft of Specialization
Public services play a very important role in society, as they ensure it’s proper functioning, and a sense of security and support from the state for every individual citizen. These objectives can be achieved only if the public service will be professionally administered. This specialty is designed to educate people who to meeting this challenge. With entry into the European Union Polish labor market for graduates of this specialization has significantly increased, which further confirms the legitimacy of education in this specialty. The program of study helps students to be able to acquire expertise, comprehensive preparing to work in this administration sector.
Specialization focuses on:
- general knowledge of the rules of the organization and functioning of the public administration and its institutional environment
- Knowledge of the legal regulations related to the operation of law enforcement officials, including criminal law, criminal procedure, the Police Act, criminology, forensics, victimology, criminal anthropology and offenses law
- knowledge about the current organization and technical issues of these services
- knowledge of the planned restructuring measures and the prospects for development in these areas
- knowledge on internal security
- Safety of personal data
- Ability to use standard European and international law regulating the operation of law and order enforcers
A graduate of this specialization will be well prepared to work in the police, municipal police, the prosecutor’s office or in the penitentiary services. He will also be a valuable employee to other operators that work with the aforementioned entities (including European and international employers).