Radom Academy of Economics is the largest non-public school in the region. It is a leader in the field of administrative, educational and social sciences. RAE provides students with Bachelor, Engineering and Master’s degrees.
Applicants have to have secondary education, documented with a Certificate of Education. Recruitment for the study is carried out without entrance examination. Admissions to the Academy are based on the order of applications.
The enrollment of students at the Radom Academy of Economics for the academic year 2019/2020 is conducted from May 1st to September 30th, 2019for Bachelor’s, Engineer’s and Master’s degree studies for the following faculties:
- ADMINISTRATION (Bachelor, Master)
- PEDAGOGICS (Bachelor, Master)
- PRE-SCHOOL AND EARLY SCHOOL PEDAGOGY (5-years Master)
- LAW (5-years Master)
- CRIMINOLOGY (Bachelor)
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING (Bachelor)
- INTERNAL SECURITY (Bachelor, Master)
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (Bachelor)
- COMPUTER SCIENCES (Engineering)
- MANAGEMENT (Bachelor, Master)
- PSYCHOLOGY (Bachelor, Master)
Applicants are required to provide following documents:
- The original certificate of Education,
- 4 photographs,
- Photocopy of the identity card.
In addition, candidates for the Master’s degree studies are required to provide:
- A copy of the diploma and degree
- Diploma Supplement (or full course of studies)
For more information regarding admissions, please contact:
Acting Head of Deanery – Magdalena Urbańska
Phone no.: 48 363 22 91 Ext. 41 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates and all interested in finding more about Admissions are invited to Radom Academy of Economics RECRUITMENT OFFICE, where apart from information You can sign up for Academy. Office is open from Tuesday to Saturday between 8.00 and 16.00.
During the academic year information is provided in the Radom Academy of Economics dean’s offices.