Students’ Scientific Circle of Psychology, Circle of Young Pedagogues and Psychological and Pedagogical Clinic No. 1 in Radom invite you to participate in the 5th National Student Scientific Conference on: New trends in psychology and pedagogy. The initiators and main organizers of the conference are students of psychology and pedagogy of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Radom Academy of Economics. The aim of the conference is to create a forum for the exchange of views and discussion on the key problems of contemporary psychology and pedagogy. We cordially invite research and teaching staff, students and doctoral students from various academic centers, as well as specialists and practitioners in the field of psychology and pedagogy, to participate in the conference.
In line with the main theme of the conference, we propose the following thematic areas:
1. Contemporary trends in the development of psychology and pedagogy
2. Innovation in psychology and pedagogy
3. New perspectives in psychological and pedagogical help
4. Issues of upbringing in a changing world
5. Social pathologies of the 21st century
6. Current challenges in the psychology of work and organization
7. The influence of new technologies on psychosocial functioning
8. Around the problems of health and disease We are also open to suggestions of issues arising from our own interests and research, and remaining in the context of the conference topic.
Rules of participation: The condition for active participation in the conference is to register with the submission of the topic of the speech by 12/05/2021 via the application form available at https://forms.office.com/r/cYU8uVUB5J
Participation in the conference is free.
Conference venue: The conference will be held on May 21, 2021 on the Microsoft Teams platform, administered by the Radom Academy of Economics. Participants will receive a certificate confirming participation in the conference. Students of the Faculty of Social Sciences passively participate in the Conference:
-as 10 hours of student internships,
-participation active as 20 hours of student internships,
-active participation with the preparation of the article as 40 hours of student internships.
Students of other Faculties, according to the decision of the relevant Dean.
Contact: Ph. D. Paweł Nowak, prof. of RAE, Agnieszka Gregier – firstname.lastname@example.org