We present the database and services that we are offering students, listeners and researchers of Radom Academy of Economics.
Virtual Library of Science is a database that provides Polish academic and scientific institutions access to the knowledge from all around the world, such as:
- ELSEVIER – full-text database containing Elsevier journals (over 1700 titles, yearbooks from 1995)
- SPRINGER – full-text database containing Springer journals (over 1800 titles, year of 1996).
- Wiley-Blackwell – full-text database containing Wiley-Blackwell journals (over 1200 titles) and other publishers (ACS, AIP, Emerald, IEEE, LWW, and since 2011 also IOP, CUP, OUP).
- Web of Knowledge – biblio-metric and bibliographic database.
- SCOPUS – biblio-metric and bibliographic database.
- EBSCO – contains 12 databases of scientific journals and other publications in English.
- NATURE – magazine.
- SCIENCE – magazine.
Access to the resources of the Virtual Library of Science is possible from all computers on the premises of the Radom Academy of Economics.