Radom Academy of Economics for years now, have been supporting the scientific development of its students within the elite LEADER ACADEMY programme, which is a pioneering project among Radom universities.LEADER ACADEMY gives the most talented students, the oportunity to gain new skills and experience, it is a kind of a scholarship for the outstanding students. Since the implementation of the programme just a few yers ago Radom Academy of Economics have helped to develop young reserchers, who are now credited with a spectacular successes, including grants given by Minister of Science and Higher Education, the first prizes in Primus Inter Pares competition, student Nobel Prizes and many others.
Main programme targets.
LEADER ACADEMY (LA) is addressed to the best students of Radom Academy of Economics. The ones that have been chosen to participate in LA, are given a special privileges. The University suports the scientific development of LA participants, as well as finances the participation in scientific conferences, conventions and trainings. In addition, LA participants get a tutor patronage, they are prepared to take part in competitions, internships and to prepare scientific publications. Participation in the LEADER ACADEMY programme gives you the oportunity to gain new skills and experiences. It’s a form of scholarship for talented students. We have to remember that it’s not enough to be outstanding, hard-working and determined, to succeed. Only a competent teacher is able to make these factors interact properly.
Terms if LA (excerpt)
- The aim of LEADER ACADEMY at Radom Academy of Economics is to motivate the most outstanding students of RAoE to mantain continuous improvement of the knowledge and experience.
- To develop various forms of care for members of LEADER ACADEMY.
- To maintain liaison and cooperation with different Departaments for further development, in particular by expanding contacts of the students with other Departaments of the Radom Academy of Economics.
- The active participation of its members in the scentific community.
- Popularization of students achievements in the field of science.
- Measures for the development of Polish science.
ACADEMY LEADER Programme Objectives :
- Keeping constant cooperation with the governing bodies of the Faculty.
- The exchange of information about the activities of the Departments, the achievements of technical, scientific and professional graduates, employees and students of the University.
- Notifications of extra-curricular opportunities for scientific development.
- Organizing of scientific sessions and friendly meetings, debates, conferences, symposies, etc.
- 5. Creation of think tanks and special commisions
- 6. Cooperation with national and international organizations with similar agenda.
- 7. Initiating and organizing various forms of scientific activity.
- 8. Covering the members of LEDER ACADEMY with the tutor patronage.
Who can become a member of the LEADER ACADEMY?
- An ordinary member can be any student of full-time or part-time studdies, which received an average grade of above 4.5 (rounded to two decimal places) during the studies and which works actively in scientific comunity, participates in research and development programmes, cooperates with other scientific and academic institutions in the country and abroad, publish, represents the university at scientific conferences, participate in contests, etc.
- A supporting member can be each student of full-time or part-time studdies, which received an average grade of above 4.3 (rounded to two decimal places) during the studies and which works actively in scientific comunity, participates in research and development programmes, cooperates with other scientific and academic institutions in the country and abroad, publish, represents the university at scientific conferences, participate in contests, etc.
For any information on the program and the application of interested students, please contact:
doc. dr Ewa Jasiuk
WSH, ul. Traugutta 61a pok. 201
tel.: 048 363 22 90 w. 52