SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH: Dr. Małgorzata Kuśmierczyk – Balcerek, email@example.com
PRESIDENT (STUDENT): Milena Kosno, firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND PLACE OF MEETINGS: advertised by virtual dean
ACADEMIC YEAR PLAN OF 2016/2017
1. Regularly organize meetings where students can broaden their knowledge of international law, European law, but also human rights.
2. Composing materials for papers that will be presented during the conference and published.
3. Collaboration with other faculties to raise awareness of international and European law.
4. Preparing workshops “Others are also we”, addressing human rights issues in co-operation with the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Amnesty Internatonal.
5. Discussion on current issues of international law and European law.
6. Participation in the organization of national and international scientific conferences.
7. Help with organizing the RAE Marathon Letter Writing.
8. Other activities resulting from the current needs of the wheel student.