Many people associate Social Security only with a pension scheme. Although it is true that the majority of people receiving Social Security benefits are retired employees, many other people also get benefits because they are eg unable to work or are the spouse or child of a person receiving Social Security benefits. Depending on your personal situation, you may be entitled to Social Security benefits of all ages. To meet this problem, the Department for International Relations and Student Practices in cooperation with the Social Insurance Institution in Radom invites you to a series of meetings devoted to social insurance. The first meeting will be held on 27 January 2018 at the seat of the RAE at Mazowieckiego 7A, at 11:00 in the Main Auditorium – A.
1. History of social insurance – 27/01/2018.
– historical and social genesis of social insurance;
– social insurance in the partitioning powers in the period 1814-1918
– the birth of the Polish social security system; – social insurance until 1998
2. Insurance risks and types of benefits – 17/03/2018
– types of risk and forms of being subject to social insurance;
– other insurance of a protective nature;
– review of titles for insurance coverage in the Republic of Poland;
– characteristics of entrepreneur’s obligations in the perspective of social insurance;
– social insurance benefits division and terms of law determination
3. Coordination of social security systems – 21/04/2018
– social insurance in the EU,
– principles of coordination of social security systems in the EU;
– exceptions to the lex loci laboris principle,
– perspectives for the social security system.
We cordially invite everyone interested!
For more information, please contact:
Department of International Cooperation and Student Internships
048 363 22 90 e. 45