On October 20th at 11.00 in the Auditorium Primum of the Radom Academy of Economics will start the ceremony of the academic year 2018/2019. University authorities cordially invite all students, lecturers and employees to this event. The program includes: inaugural lecture by Assos. Prof. Michał Domagała and the presentation of prizes – Turkusy 20-lecia!
This will be an exceptional jubilee, inauguration of the new academic year 2018/2019! First-year students will have the opportunity to join the ceremonial matriculation, get to know the university authorities, representatives of the local government, as well as colleagues from other directions during the ceremonial banquet.
In the program of this year’s inauguration:
1. Gaude Mater Polonia
2. Speech by J.M. Rector doc. dr Elżbieta Kielska
3. Speech by the Chancellor prof. Associate. dr Gerarda Maja
5. Turquoise 20th anniversary – awarding of prizes
6. Presentation of invited guests
7. Reading sent addresses
8. Speech by a representative of the Student Council of the Students’ Self-government
9. Inaugural lecture – prof. Associate. dr hab. Michał Domagała “LAW AND POLITICS”
10. Gaudeamus Igitur.
Shortly after the ceremony, we invite you to a festive banquet at the Cafe Gallery