The idea of specialization:
Graduates are eligible to work in the centers for childcare, adaptation, school and educational foster care and adoption; orphanages, emergency care, shelters for victims of pathology in the family, institutions of care and welfare, boarding schools, dormitories, day care and therapeutic, social prevention institutions, charitable organizations and associations, and as a teacher, mentor counselor and probation officer in all workplaces, health cares, schools (educational emergency), the judiciary and nursing homes.
Specialization focuses on:
- Diagnosis of social needs
- Social assistance to the various categories of dependents
- Care and Educational work in school, family and environment
- The methodology of child support and development in the family
- Care and Educational pedagogy
- Pedagogy of family
- Methodology of Care and Educational work
- Family Therapy
- Care and Educational systems in the European Union
- Family and Guardianship Law
Graduates of the second degree Studies are awarded the title of Master. They have general pedagogical, historical-philosophical, sociological and psychological knowledge necessary to understand the socio-cultural context of education, upbringing and care work.
Graduates of Pedagogy of Care and Education are able to assess the educational situation (individuals, peer group, educational) and solve common problems with the use of psycho – pedagogical and social care means (assistance, care, support, counseling). Educator with a specialization in care and education can work as educator in: schools and community center, bonfires parental Jordan?s Gardens, children’s home, boarding schools and educational or a cultural centers.