Framework of the faculty:
Interactive marketing is a specialty for people who follow the spirit of the time and want to work with the use of modern media, including the Internet, social networks, and blogs and planning of on-line marketing campaigns in modern media. This specialization teaches through workshops conducted by experts-practitioners in this field. It is a specialty for people who are interested in contemporary marketing, cyberspace and they want to continue to develop, using the possibilities offered by modern technology.
Graduates of this faculty will gain knowledge of the following topics:
- Modern IT technology environment
- preparing and delivering presentations
- Knowledge of modern IT tools used in business
- organizing a network PR campaigns
- On-line marketing
- knowledge of tools such as online video, online PR, e-mail, social media, mobile telephony, online gaming, blogs, microblogs
- Competence in maintaining a network of contacts (affiliation)
- Behavioral advertising and integrated marketing
- Communication between the media
- Competence in strategic planning of online campaigns
Graduates of Interactive marketing faculty will become very attractive candidates for regional, national and European labor market, as this specialization prepares students to work in the reality of global informatisation. Thanks to the comprehensive development they will find employment in companies whose business focuses online. They will also be prepared to take their own business ideas online. Undoubtedly they will be equipped with knowledge that will be useful in e-shops and e-businesses in every industry. Employment opportunities are numerous, there’s no way to name it all, however the most common jobs includes advertising agencies, marketing, PR agencies and departments responsible for external communication.