Framework of the faculty:
Company Financial Management is a faculty that will allow the student to obtain a basic knowledge of corporate financial management. Students will learn how to turn money advantageously how to invest and how to liquefy resources for a maximum profit. This issue is extremely important, especially in times of financial crisis, therefore we created this faculty, to answer the needs of the local, European and international labor market.
Graduates of this faculty will gain knowledge of the following topics:
- Budgetary and capital groups accounting
- Cost Analysis
- Preparation of a business plan
- Analysis and interpretation of company’s financial performance
- Effective enterprise resource planning
- Analysis of the business environment and risks
- The acquisition, management and settlement of funds from external sources
A graduate of this specialty will be comprehensively prepared to work with financial institutions that are engaged in investment and advisory activity, as well as in enterprises and companies of every industry at the position of accountant and financial analyst.