Framework of the faculty:
Protecting the safety of persons and property is one of the most important contemporary social and economic problems. The labor market suffers lack of qualified staff in this area. To meet these needs, Radom Academy of Economics offers a faculty of Detectives and protection of persons and property. It is addressed to people who intend to work in the fields of security for companies and individuals. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of the issues related to the detective work, business intelligence and acting on the protection of persons and property, the ability to assess the risk and predict the consequences of decisions, to solve complex problems regarding ia.: the protection of people, gathering information, protection of property, safeguarding business secrets and other law protected secrets. Students will learn self-defense techniques and methods of first aid in emergency situations. Graduates will be fully prepared to embark on a Master’s degree.
Graduates of this faculty will gain knowledge of the following topics:
- Managing and co-operating in teamwork
- The protection of classified information
- Private investigator’s work and protection of persons and property
- Methods and means of securing the safety of the private sector and others.
- Methods of gathering information that can affect the safety of persons and property
- Knowledge necessary to work in local and international institutions established for the protection of persons, property, buildings and areas.
Graduates will be completely prepared to work in the police and as detectives, as well as in companies involved in the protection of persons and property. They will also be able to act as a Coordinator for the protection of commercial information in private enterprises.