Framework of the faculty:
The universality of air transportation and thus its growing importance in communication and transit, causes an increase in security threats, therefore specialists in airport security, with expertise in the field of protection of the of medical utility infrastructure and modern emergency systems and with knowledge of terrorist threats, have increasingly stronger position in the labor market.
Studies at this faculty focus on issues such as:
- airport security against acts of unlawful interference
- aviation law
- labor law
- air traffic management
- aviation security procedures
- organization of passenger and freight traffic
- management of airport infrastructure
- organization of emergency systems
- international organizations
- modern security threats in civil aviation
Graduates of this faculty will be primarily employed as experts in security at airports. Skills acquired will, also help the successful application to the Border Guard, the Customs and airport fire brigades. It is not without significance for the careers of graduates of this specialization that they will be able to find employment in multinational companies operating in the wide area of logistics, in positions related to security of supply and air transportation.