Studies at this specialty trains in the following areas:
Students of this specialization receive knowledge of the functioning of modern trade, including e-commerce, business and marketing management of trading company. They acquire the ability to use modern methods and techniques of sales (including Internet), estimate demand and organizing PR campaigns and keep books on transactions related to the sales. They have the skills necessary to promote and organize trading companies and to analyze their economics and settlements of commercial transactions (national and international). Students gain skills helpful in communicating with customers, negotiating techniques and competitive strategies. Learns about the organization and management of sales, ways to create a commercial network, conduct wholesale and retail trade (including large-scale objects), both national and international.
The concept of study on the specialization
- Marketing (including online), and marketing research
- Commercial, customs and foreign exchange laws and legal issues of commerce
- Promotion and advertising
- Management of a trading company
- Methods and techniques of sales, including e-commerce techniques
- Economics and organization of trading enterprises
- International Economic Relations
- Economic analysis and settlement of trade transactions
- Communication skills, interpersonal training and conducting negotiations
- Transport and shipping
The graduate will be prepared to work in companies operating in sales and marketing, at such positions as: Specialist in Marketing, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Account Manager, Category Manager, a specialist on purchases and alike. She may also take a job as an analyst in the marketing research agencies and as a copywriter and Project Manager in advertising agencies. A graduate of this course also has the knowledge and skills needed to operate e-shops and providing wide range of e-commerce services. At the same time studies at this specialty are preparing to run one?s own business.