Draft of Specialization
The aim for this specialization is to prepare highly qualified staff, ready for operate in the European Union. The offer is aimed at providing knowledge of EU law, European Union institutions, procedures associated with the acquisition, implementation and management of funds coming from the EU, as well as knowledge of administrative systems in other EU Member States.
Specialization focuses on:
- The legal system of the European Union
- System of legal protection of the European Union
- Sources of European Union law
- EU institutions and structures
- Administrative procedures of the European Union
- Procedures for obtaining EU funds
- The relations between national and European law
Graduates gain the general knowledge of European Union law and are prepared to work in public administration and business offices both in the country and in the EU institutions. Graduates can also successfully set up and run their own business or provide services to other businesses. Graduation with a specialization in “European Union law”, gives comprehensive preparation to work in countries of the European Union on positions related to the law.