Draft of Specialization
Specialty Economic Administration in the EU and Ukraine is addressed to all those who wish to work in any country of the European Union or the Ukraine. It provides comprehensive training in business administration issues which will be an asset for the European and Ukrainian labor market. Innovation within this course is a combination of the specialty practice with theory. Lectures are led by entrepreneurs, professors from both the European Union and Ukraine.
Specialization focuses on:
- principles of functioning of the economic administration in the EU and Ukraine,
- EU economic law,
- Ukraine’s economi law,
- The European Code of Good Administrative Practice,
- European Charter of Local Self-Government,
- Economic Administration in the EU,
- Economic Administration in the Ukraine
Graduates will be completely prepared to start and run their own business in both the EU and Ukraine. This specialization will allow for applying for positions related to administration and support of businesses operating in the EU and Ukraine. They can also work in the public sector related with services for businesses.