Draft of Specialization
Human Resources Management specialization has been prepared in such a way that graduates will possess expert knowledge of labor law, social insurance, or conducting personal matters. Specialization is addressed to a wide audience in need of just such knowledge and skills. It should interest everyone who is curious about the issue of management of the company or institution. Education in this specialty will provide high quality and refinement, and will ensure proper interpersonal relations, the correct application of the provisions of labor law, social insurance and taxes on labor matters.
Specialization focuses on:
- employment contracts – establishing, changing the contents and dissolution
- obligations of the parties of the contract,
- responsibility of the employee and the employer,
- discrimination and harassment at work,
- non-competition clause in employment,
- employee vacations and sick leaves,
- social insurance
- conduct personal matters,
- types of liability relating to the employment relationship,
- employee rights,
- risk management of human resources management with elements of psychology,
- organization of human resources and communication at work,
- organization and time management.
After completing this specialization graduate will be prepared to work in personnel departments of public administration and private companies. This specialization may also be useful for people running their own businesses but also for all those who in the future want to be managers, directors, directing HR departments, specialists in personnel and payroll issues.