Draft of Specialization
Aviation plays an increasingly important role in the lives of citizens. Providing a fast and safe transport of people and goods, is a promising field of business and leisure activities and attractive place to work. Civil Aviation plays a significant factor in the socio-economic development of the country, as well as the region. Due to the increasing number of airports, as well as the dynamic development of the existing ones, there is a huge demand for people with appropriate training in this field. To meet the expectations of the labor market Radom’s Academy of Economics have started this new specialization.
Specialization focuses on:
- The economic and legal aspects of the functioning of civil aviation in Poland, the EU and in the world
- Functioning of the administration of civil aviation in Poland, the EU and the world
- Financing of civil aviation
- Plans for restructuring measures and development prospects in the field of civil aviation
- Regulations concerning civil aviation safety, including the prevention of terrorist attacks
- Principles of aviation activities (licenses, permits, etc.).
- provide information on air passenger rights and responsibilities
A graduate of this specialization will be prepared to work in such bodies of the civil aviation administration as Ministry of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy, Polish Air Navigation Services Agency (including the Civil Aviation Authority), Committee on the Rights of Passengers. She will find job in European and international organizations dealing with civil aviation. Completion of this specialization offers great opportunities to work as administrative staff involved in air traffic management, or airspace and air traffic organization. It allows alumnus to find a job in the administration of airports and administrative positions associated with the operation of airports, ground services, administration of institutions providing air navigation service, operating domestic, European and international flights, as well as administration of institutions involved in the utilization of aircrafts.