Carried out at the Radom’s Academy of Economics Bachelor’s program is a professional concept developed by prominent representatives of science, based on the original training programs that meet the needs of the labor market. Mode and form of the course is closely aligned to the standards set by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Bachelor’s Degree at the Radom’s Academy of Economics last 3 years or 6 semesters and ends with a graduation on Bachelor’s degree. Graduates receive a diploma documenting higher professional education, which entitles them to continue learning at Master’s degree Studies.
The offer to take Bachelor’s degree studies at RAoE is directed to graduates of all types of schools, colleges, and to employees of companies and institutions wishing to enhance their qualifications by obtaining a higher education.
Studies program include lectures, seminars, computer labs, managerial workshops, decision-making and simulation games, foreign language courses and seminars divided into three groups:
Group I – basic and general education courses
Group II – classes related to faculty
Group III – specialization subjects
Studies are conducted in modes:
- Full Time (classes conducted from Monday to Friday)
- Part Time (classes in the form of seminars conducted on weekends)
In addition, Radom’s Academy of Economics enables students to learn 6 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
Radom’s Academy of Economics provides students with language and computer certificates recognized by employers worldwide.
- ETS – Radom’s Academy of Economics is the only Centre in Radom conducting certification exams of TOEIC and TOEFL.
- The European Certificate of computer skills – CAD
- Certified 3M structural network designer
- Certified installer of 3M structural networks
- Certificate of skills for Inventor application
During the program, students also pursue apprenticeships which are in accordance with standards of education in a given field of study.